kat's korner

Tuesday, June 14

why don't you go to the lot and sit on it: An Intimate Interview

What are you doing right now Katherine?

Eating cold spaghetti out of a Cool Whip Light container.

Where are you?

At work.

What are you wearing?

That's a little personal but ok. One of those shirts thats all rippled at the top that enhances your boobs covered by a half sweater, the one I got from target, and my Gap denim skirt.

Do you still like your new hair color?

Yes, it fascinates me and I wish it wouldn't wash out.

Well I guess you could dye it permanently.

I guess you could shut your mouth permanently.

Jeez.

I'm sorry.

So how much did you sleep last night?

6-9pm then 12-9:30 so you know alot.

That's pretty sweet.

I know thanks.

What are you going to do now?

Watch Ray eat some Italian Ice, and pray that the phone doesn't ring.

 

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    god are they hiring this job sounds pretty sweet

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1