kat's korner

Friday, June 10

how to spend alot of money without even trying.

be tired, and bored, and at target oh and it helps if your mom gives you her credit card?

What?

That hasn't happened before. But it was really nice. I was wondering around looking for white shoes and I decided to buy a nightgown because i don't think i've had one since I was six. I'm wearing it right now, and its extremely comfortable.

I worked at the Baby's Room today. It was pleasant enough. Much better than last time I worked.

I almost dyed my hair tonight.

I'm reading the new Nick Hornby book thanks to Becky. It's really depressing thus far, which i guess you could have guessed from the back cover.

The baby boom starts at 8am tomorrow morn, but thankfully I just have to work until 4. I have to find a comfortable pair of shoes to wear, which is much easier in the winter, since the only pair of shoes I wear in the Summer is flip flops or ballet slippers neither of which protect my vulnerable feet.

should I paint my toenails? no. wait for it wait for it.

I'm exhausted and I have decided to devote Sunday to sleeping, since I haven't been doing enough of that lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1