kat's korner

Friday, June 10

I saved latin, what did she ever do?

So it's night again. That seems to happen all the time now.

I took a short nap today. I have an amazing body clock! If I think of a time I need to wake up at I wake up before I go to sleep I wake up 5 minutes before that time! AMAZING

I had some seriously effed up dreams this morning. I don't remember what they were about but I do remember being particularly satisfied for having thought up such situations.

Tomorrow if I run into the good fortune of remember my dreams I shall write them down so that I may share them with the world.

I'm watching Catch me if you can. Yep. I rented it with my nonstop rentals at blockbuster.

Work happened again today. And again tomorrow and the next day, and everyday after that until my work dies or I do.

But seriously folks I like both of my jobs. I'm not complaining.

Lately I can't remember anyone's name or anything except for Kurt Loder's name. I think its from lack of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1