kat's korner

Wednesday, June 22

why don't you write me anymore?

Today I finalized my order at deepdiscountdvds.com. It's so cheap plus with the code "supershopper" you get an extra 20% off for the next few days. So please buy buy buy because its so cheap cheap cheap.

List of what I bought:
1. Annie Hall
2. Rushmore
3. The Back to the Future Trilogy
4. Sleeper
5. What's Up Doc


Today I might have gotten a 3rd job. It's data entry. It the neighbor at my internet job and it was a coincidence. I don't know.

Tomorrow the internet company I work for is going to be on the CBS morning show. Don't worry I'm not watching it either.

Ok that's it. That's all I've got. I'm spent. I'm watching Kate and Allie on 20th Anniversary of Nick at Nite. Nick at Nite and the Blizzard both born in the summer of 85 too much! Up next Benson, who do i look like becky? I'm no soap fan.

Did you know that if you are 20 you could have had a Blizzard for free yesterday? Yeah but it was yesterday.

That's not bad not bad at all. I have to check my library account online. Interesting fact: I know my library card number. I'm as boring as a book. I'm number one on the que for the Jane Fonda Biography from 32nd to 1st. haha.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    We need to party it up like craaaaaazzzy !!!! ASAP!!!!

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    katherine turner. i miss you to pieces!!!!!!!! i just bought annie hall... which turned out to be a disastrous move because it locked out my credit card and no place around here is currently cashing payroll checks... so i can not eat. i considered stealing my roommates food, but they're dirty. so i shall starve myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1