kat's korner

Friday, June 24

abner look abner

(this entry is inspired by the new bewitched movie and is therefore the making of an entry in an entry)


(Laying in bed listening to "Y" section of Itunes types quietly "I should make a list of things you might not know about my day)

1. A lady over the phone told me I was smarter than our other employees
2. I saw Bewitched
3. I slept 13 hours last night
4. I drank Dunkin' Donuts coffee this morning

(tries to think of something to fill in 5 and remembers book sitting next to her-- looks at book)

5. started reading Jane Fonda's biograpy.
6. Decide to write Jane Fonda another letter, this one will be heartfelt and better fucking get a response

(reminisces over last Jane Fonda letter how I opened with how I am NOT related to her ex husband and how she should NOT hold my last name against my letter. Didn't work. Still unclear on why not)

7. I decided to take 12 hours online from UGA in the fall so I'm still technically going to school

(remembers the rushed circumstances of decision to take online classes, but agrees that its a good decision)

8. Read Sarah Moye's "favorite books" on facebook; her selection "I hate books" This will be my answer if anyone ever asks me again. It's hilarious. I still haven't quit laughing.

9. Laughed at "I hate books."

10. Put non slip frogs in the bottom of the tub. I think they're cute more than I fear slipping.


Oh this is a super long entry but I just remembered my dream from last night and it was hilarious. I was out to dinner on some occasion with my family and my aunt and uncle. So after dinner my aunt wanted to show us some carnival in this sketchy part of gwinett so we go over there and its all like rusted out and broken down carnival. So she leads us to the petting zoo, but all that's left is this huge ass pig and a hen and a rooster that's on steroids because its like 4 feet tall. So this rooster is like roaming freely so I'm like I'll be in the car. Then my aunt unveils her plan to purchase the carnival and everyone is like seriously are you retarded? Afterwards the rooster charges my family except for me and they cart my aunt off in a straight jacket, but right before they shut the doors to the paddywagon I can see behind her the binding to a book that had her face on it that I can only assume had her story of woe for wanting to buy the broken down carnival. i hate books.


(rereads, laughs.)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    man it all comes together...books, fucking huge charging roosters, the fact that we'll never see a movie together ever again (notable exception: mr and mrs smith), and a straightjacket. And SarahMoyeIsABoy.

    Some dreams are just meant to be!

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    We missed you too darling! Basically I had 6...yes SIX....shots and was gone. I kept quoting shane's old friend junior, you remember him? I kept saying goose is awake and you're phones dead...which are two of his catch phrases. sorry you missed it girl!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1