kat's korner

Sunday, June 26

I was talking about the newspaper

i love tracking numbers... it's like im on the inside. Oh I know all about where my package is UPS. You think you're so smart, but I have you beat.

I dislike Sunday nights because its like you're caught between two worlds.

I love the fact that IKEA is opening Wednesday and I think I'm going to take the morning off from work to go.

I dislike the fact that they colorized Bewitched on DVD.

I love the fact that I'm watching it.

I love sleep. Yes, I will do that now.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    I myself took a rather enjoyable trip to UPS today- my tracking number? Shoot. I totally lost it.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    whatcha been doing stranger? i'm in alpha-town all this week so we neeeeeed to get together!!

    give me a ring

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1