kat's korner

Wednesday, June 29

i hope there's a revival


so here I am alone at work waiting for the UPS guy to come. I guess I should pack this wonder wheeler.

ok done. ugh public stop ordering things.

ok one more second.

well while its printing. let's see things to do in the near future:

1. go to ikea

2. out to dinner with parents, eddie, and his girlfriend (should be interesting, first meeting of parents and Lesley)

3. Buy white gloves. hahaha

4. go see sleater-kinney

5. see callie. I haven't seen you forever.

ok well i have to go pack my 35th wonder wheeler for today. then its off to ikea. suck it!

"There's glass between us"

 

2 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    how was ikea? did you really go today? i bet it was crazy. crazy swedish stuff.

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger kat said…

    no my mother had a migraine so we didn't end up going. But I look forward to going in the future.

    A wonder wheeler is like a stroller that you can throw beach crap in to so you don't have to carry it yourself.

    I pack up between 20 and 30 a day they weigh 10 pounds each so my back has a permanent ache.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1