kat's korner

Wednesday, July 13

the cadillac of blogs

So here I am at work.

ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE!

So I've run out of things to do so here I am. Oh man its not even 10am yet.

I did run Monday morning. But I had to get to work at 9 today and yesterday, so running didn't fit into the schedule. oh well.

I figured out a way around UGA, I'm taking 9 hours online and then I'll take 3 more hours before the cutoff for fall semester, therefore rendering me a full time student!

Take that insurance assholes.

So last night I tried to watch Madea's Family Reunion from the creator of Diary of a Mad Black Woman, but it was too hard to watch so I gave up. It's so fucking hot in here. And I can't take off my clothes.

My boss is apparently thinking of selling the business, which would potentially leave me without a job, which I would be ok with. The rest of the summer without a 6-day-a-week job? Yes, please.

So I think this guy I just talked to on the phone is going to kill me. If I wind up dead, you know why. He was asking about shipping, but then he was like "are you the only one there", "where in atlanta are you?"

It's like I never saw Stranger Danger, I answered all his questions. oops.

 

2 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    oh linda don't tell him where you are in atl! someone wrote a sketchy anonymous comment about a teeshirt shop and ice cream place to go to on the cape! think they are watching, waiting for me to go?? its weird right?

    well, have fun at work and running? RUNNING? What the f...i thought i knew you. i thought we were friends

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    Yes Kat DO have fun running. If you want you know, no pressure. :-P i wouldn't run if I had to be at work at 9 either though. :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1