kat's korner

Sunday, July 10

Are you on an all carb diet?

yeah i washed my hair and yeah i got really mad which led to me flicking my boss off twice today, which actually isn't that rare of an occurence. Actually he offered me a raise if I work there in the fall. But I dont really want to. Or do I?

Do you realize that Andy Wilson and I will be the same age for a month?

Do you realize that I'm watching a British movie, and I picked it my mistake?

I wish my life was more like a soap opera in the sense that I had a boyfriend and evil twins, etc.

Do you realize that you have the most beautiful face?

Do you realize we're floating in space?

I was The Island tonight, it wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen.

So I need to take my contacts out so I think I might just throw them out and not even touch my case because i believed I opened the in Athens. Yep that's it. I'm that lazy now apparently.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger kat said…

    wow I must have some wicked bad dyslexia now.

    sorry.

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Hehe and Andrew is too grades behind you right? i think that just makes you sound like a protege who graduated early or him like a dumbass. Jk no offense to him he is probably reading this lol. I miss ya alot and really miss your sheninigans. haha. I'm on the cape now, but feel free to read my blog about it! byebye

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    so yeah, your dyslexia... maybe you should get it treated. could lead to more serious problems. like syphilis.

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Callie, guess we can't get to mad when I make posts on my blog telling you not to say my mine is boring if you are here calling me a dumbass...not that this comment is completely untrue...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1