kat's korner

Tuesday, July 5

if i could save time in a large bottle

Yesterday was the 4th of july, to celebrate becky and I watched Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice I highly recommend it.

I was supposed to be at work at 11 am today. I woke up at 10:58am. I took a shower and left the house at 11:04am.

I have to go to the Braves game tonight. I'm extremely tired.

I bought a do-it-yourself french manicure kit, but used it while drunk... not a good idea. I need to fix that.

Ok yeah a nap would be good.

Now I'm watching another Dudley Moore movie, in my quest to see every Dudley Moore movie except "10", which I WILL NEVER WATCH. Hear that Bo Derek I will never watch you.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Oh man late for work, how that used to be me! Haha, well I am verrrry excited about Thursday night! And hopefully we will have some *fun!!

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    drunk? haha using things drunk is a favorite of mine. we need to do something. especially if it involves being drunk. haha that's all i got. :-P

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    My dear Katherine,
    it's me, Bo Derek, the whore. I was just going through people's blogs and I wondered why you hate me so much. Is it because of my horrendously fake boobies? Or is it the way I'm just a retard? I need to know...help me help myself. I was once in love with Dudley Moore and then I was in Tommy Boy. Go figure,
    heart, Bo Derek

    haha I was late to work today, too! Only I had no reason to be. I hope you got a nap in before you went to the Braves game...I'm sure your dad enjoyed carrying you out of the stadium princess-style because you were sleeping so heavily. It must have been his most rewarding birthday present. BOB AND CAROL AND TED AND ALICE FOREVER!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1