kat's korner

Saturday, July 2

put a chair here al pacino

i bought a chiar from the baby's room. Actually I'm sitting in it now, and watchng the Ben Stiller show. I wonder if my Dad ever got home from buyin Malox.

I'm so tired.

I bought the "W" magazine with Brad and Angelina on it.

I'm watching the Ben Stiller show right now. Wait I already said that.

Too tired to backspace.

Ummm yes Cait if you are reading this I am SOOOO very excited for you to come to town on August 5th. In fact I believe I shall throw a party, in honor of it and so you can meet all of my friends, or at least the sketch ones. So there it is everyone is invited August 5th the creepiest cheapest motel I can find. And YOU ARE INVITED!!!

Oh yes to address Amanda's comment Mary's thing was nice. And that's as nice as I can be about it. Like I said when I was there, it was a 10 year reunion 9 years too early.

TWO WHOLE DAYS WITHOUT WORK!!!! I'm so excited. I don't know when the last time that happened? I think to celebrate I wont get out of bed tomorrow. I'm really tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1