kat's korner

Friday, July 8

blog of a compacent caucasion lady

sigh...

madea is my favorite character.

What up quickest week ever?

What up me saying "what up"?

God my hair is greasy.

I went shopping today and bought alot of crap I should return.

It was all because I figured out that I have no idea what I'm doing for school. So I was going to take 12 hours online so I could stay on the insurance, but now UGA is like NO BITCH you can only take 9 hours so you can only be considered part-time. So now I don't know what I'm going to do except roll around in the clothes I bought. And then withdraw my bank account in ones and roll around in them.

I want to go swimming.

I'm wearing a wife beater right now. And watching Ben Stiller again.

On the next installment:

Will Katherine's Ben Stiller DVDs ever end?

Will Katherine decide where to go to school?

Will Katherine get mad?

Will she ever wash her hair?

3 Comments:

  • At 2:32 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    dear diary,
    SIGH.
    That boy is fyine and I am SO MAD. Yesterday I mentioned to madea that my no-good husband (whom I still love) used to hit me (TAKEN ABACK WITH HANDS IN FRONT FOLLOWED BY TEN MINUTES OF TYPING ON A CALCULATOR).

    Maybe one day I'll learn to love OR make that fart noise with my hand...SIGH diary, I love you because you are my best friend. Diary we are some angry women, I'll tell you that again.
    We are mad black women.
    love, Helen (?)
    aka Mrs. Orlando Corntails

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Oh Linda wash your hair and go to georgia state! and make sure to also watch zoolander!!

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is like a soap opera and you don't know what is going to happen next or who we'll meet! Cliffhanger ending in a blog, Katherine a great way to keep people coming back! :) - Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1