kat's korner

Sunday, July 10

with friends like you who needs friends?

I didn't engage in any illegal activity today.

Sometimes I do sometimes I do, I'm a virtual chameleon. 

Today I lament the fact that I don't have a boyfriend.

I went shopping and decided to start running. So I am slated to start tomorrow. By writing this in a public forum I feel that I am less likely to be lazy and not run.

My kidneys hurt. I'm watching Rushmore.

My instant messenger keeps cutting off.

Just like every other Sunday I never want Monday to start.

Yes, the syphilis has finally gotten to my brain and has manifested in my newly found xisyelda.

That's how they should spell dyslexia so it can be an onemonepia. is that the correct device? I can't remember.

I wish I lived in a Wes Anderson movie.

And on a final note: Andy Wilson isn't stupid, I was born before the cutoff date. I should have graduated in 2005, but my teachers were like ehhh fuck it let her go. There is no shame in Pre-K. haha. And I enjoy reading his blog which can be found here.

"There's glass between us"

 

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1