kat's korner

Tuesday, August 9

no man tells me to shut up in my own cafe

Tomorrow is the first day off I've had (excluding Sundays) since May. And I am tres excited.

My feet hurt like a bitch.

Last weekend this woman and her mother in law came in and the mother was writing down the daughter in law's name and address and she was like "what is it you go by? Ms, Miss, Mrs.?" And the daughter was like " I go by Mrs. I'm married to your son." hahaha

I'm watching this movie about a 30's whorehouse with Jane Fonda in it. It seems like it should be more interesting.

Tomorrow I'm going to see the new Bill Murray movie with Eddie. Hopefully it will be good.

I'm excited about this weekend it should be fun. And so should sleeping. Sleeping is the best.

yesterday I bought a purple cardigan. whoa did your eyes deceive you? no they didn't. That's right me, Katherine, now owns a purple article of clothing.

I ordered my cell phone last night from amazon. I'm really excited for it to come but its supposed to take like 2 weeks. ughhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1