kat's korner

Monday, July 25

rest area

almost a week? That's weird.

Well last week was boring anyway. I worked everyday 9am to 4 and it sucked.

I don't know what I'm doing next fall still. But I think the Baby's Room might fire me because I accidentally gave them an ultamatum.

Is that how you spell that?

Oh and these online courses are definatly not working out. Turns out when you have 9 months to do something its really dificult to do anything, except lay in bed all day on the new mattress. So comfortable.

So I really need to find a place for this hotel party because that's coming up. Plans to follow. I'm really excited about it. I've never thought of myself as Katherine from the South, but I suppose it is really true. funny.

Happy Birthday Callie!

2:30? hmm.. Maybe I can leave work early and go shopping! Or go lay in bed more. haha.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    how did you manage to accidentally give an ultimatum? drunk again? eh. join the school-less, job-less dole line with me.

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    thank you!! and also--what hotel party???? i better be invited!

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Katherine...oh Katherine...I better be invited to this hotel party shindig...oh yea, this is my first comment for you...yaaaa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1