kat's korner

Tuesday, July 19

It's quittin' time.

I eat at Wendy's more than any person should be allowed to. Both of my places of employment are within walking distance, if you had alot of time, or a less than 5 minute drive, and I don't even want to tally how many times I have eaten there this summer.

Right now I'm enjoying the delicacy known as french fries and frosty.

MMMM... hot fries.

I was going to stop eating breakfast and lunch, but I guess that didn't work out. oh well.

Last night I ate an M&M but when I tasted it I was totally shocked. This is what chocolate tastes like now? That's cool I guess.

Wow this whole entry has been about food. That's gross.

On to better less fat topics. If you didn't read the comments on my last post, do yourself a favor and do. They're funny. Really funny. And I already wrote a biography of Dale Earnhardt and started drinking during the day. 2 down 6 to go.

That Cher song from a few years ago just came on the radio. If memory serves I used to do a really good impression of this.

We should go karaoking. And John Saxe should write back about my fake id. And I should go pack some wonder wheelers.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    kareoke?! yes please. fake id from john saxe?? I'll have to look into this too. really no one else seems to know how to get me a fake. i feel like a bitch for bringing it up again, even when commenting on katherine's blog.

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    Dear Katherine:
    You make my woe seem hilariously awesome... thank you. If you'd get your ass on Myspace you could see my hair. As it stands- find me a fake id, too. Has Jane Fonda written back yet?

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    hey lindy! hope you are having a great week and i seriously hope we see each other this weekend!!!! xoxo, callie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1