kat's korner

Thursday, July 28

stuck inside mobile with a case of memphis blues

I passed two cars with vanity plates on my way to work this morning. It seems the title "Vanity Plate" would be enought to ward off any takers.

What would my vanity plate be?

SKRTGRL

STH4VER

PRNCS86

EATME

hahaha yeah something like that. I hate vanity plates.

I watched the Law & Order SVU marathon last night on USA. Intriguing or boring? dum dum. Both?

This guy just called in wanting a "cabaaaaaana." He was from Missouri, but pronounced "cabana" like his native drink was jose curevo. It was hilarious. Guess I lost that order. oops. 400 dollars.  11:12 ugh roughly 4 more hours. Please come kill me. PLEASE.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    Katherine!! I can't go to Tullis's thing on Sat. I'm going out of town :-( once again I'm missing pivotal moments of the summer. :-( well have fun. sorry.

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    get outta work and get over here! can't wait to hang with you tonight! i have missed ya!!!! see you later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1