kat's korner

Tuesday, August 2

Love me love me say that you love me

I just wrote this great long blog and the computer erased it just like it always does.

But I will paraphrase what I remember of it...

Today is my last day at 4thebeach.com. I'm commemorating my experience by doing nothing.

I called UGA and was all give me my money bitch. and they were all yes ma'am.

Tonight my grandparents are taking me out for dinner. boo.

Later tonight I am finding a definite local for the party of friday.

I just spelled friday "frieday" and i still think its hilarious. Especially for Catholics who eat fish on fridays and I can only think of fried fish sticks.

So anyway, Katherine, what's been up with you lately?

Last weekend was splendid thanks. Did some tax free shopping avec bitchface, went to callie's party, dinner with tullassy and amanda. Just fun.

That's great but did I ask you about last weekend?

No, you stupid bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1