kat's korner

Thursday, August 11

If you don't cry it isn't love

Thanks to all my good friends who called on my birthday. It was nice.

I took the day off on my birthday and it was exceedingly pleasant. I saw Broken Flowers and I'm still not sure what I thought. But I'm pretty sure I really liked it.

Last Friday seems like a month ago.

I woke up feeling older yesterday. You know assholes always say that, "Do you feel any older?" And this year I could acutally say yes. 18 seems like a thousand years ago and I'm glad because it was the worst year of my life. Well cross my fingers anyway.

Because you know no matter how pathetic and depressing my life is currently-- as I have said before and will probably say again, Anything is better than Athens.

I got a coffee maker for my birthday. It makes coffee in the morning if I ask it nicely enough. I mean I can ask it the night before and it does it before I wake up. Get the picture ya big dumb bitch?

I love that. its perfect. ya big dumb bitch.

oh mescaline. still no cellphone. I bought the new sarah vowell book.

I think I'm going to start shopping at Pawn shops. So beware any present you get from me in the future is probably going to be from a pawn shop. So you know easy returns right? Or trades anyway. The only downside is I'm afraid to go to pawn shops by myself. Probably rightfully so.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Belated Birthday!




    K (ate) your shoes/

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    Pawn shops?!? I've lately been thinking about going to pawn shops too, but they always seem completely sketch. So we should go sometime.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1