kat's korner

Thursday, September 8

Sarcasm is anger's ugly cousin

To address my comments:

1. I'm seeing the Fiery Furnaces in Athens. It should be fantastic.

2. I love white trash

3. Where am I? How am I not myself? Well these days I am working or sleeping alot or most of the time. When I am not engaging in one of those loverly activities I am shopping. But we should get together soon.

Today I went to Ikea! It was great as always. I bought an apron and some birthday gifts.

thanks to holly for the title. where is that from? It's great. anger has a large family. but why does sarcasm have to be ugly? Couldn't it just be upset? or perhaps plain? Anyway it seems like sarcasm is a nicer anger. Ultimately more upsetting but yes a prettier version of it at least.

I really need to find a place to go to school. And with that comment I mean I should start looking. Applications for next semester are probably due soon. Shit. Fuck. Fucker. Today Oprah made me feel all guilty about wasting my life. And then I watched Alot Like Love which made me feel worse because I hate Amanda Peet alot and it was similarly themed.

Strange days are these. So things to find:

1. the perfect school
2. a boyfriend
3. my watch that I lost in 8th grade

3 Comments:

  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    I always kind of figured sarcasm to be kind of dark and sexy... like some hot unshaven guy in the corner of the bar sippin on a guinness. Maybe thats just because I love sarcasm, and I love hot unshaven alcoholics. Whatev. Hey- go to school... North? Or visit?

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Yeah I need my BABY G watch from middle school. Damn.

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    It's from Anger Management! thanks for being inspired by my blog. :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1