kat's korner

Thursday, August 18

What about Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice?

so i hate my family. alot. and amazon.

hmmm... central theme in my life lately... hatred.

that's no good.

but what I love is all the comments! And I also love that Becky is back in town. And I double love that she came to work today and did my job for me. Yes, that's right, you read it here first. Becky did Katherine's job, whilst I drank Irish Whiskey.

I just sat on the coffee table, and my dad told me I was going to break it. Asshole. I'm not that fat. I have to move out of here.

Amanda, yes if you read this, I would love to housesit for an Emory professor.

So Amazon isn't even shipping my fucking phone until next thursday those fucking assholes.

maybe someone will deem my blog innapropriate. I cleaned my room and closet last night/this morning. My grandparents are spending the night tonight, which I have to say is a little creepy for me. My family and my relationship is a little like I'll hate you before you can hate me kind of thing, but it works most of the time. I guess.

Work is great for a few days because Jeffrey's parents are gone taking his sister to school. So there's alot of talk about sex and drugs. At least its more interesting then breast pumps and cribs. Ok that's it I'm blowing this shitstand.

tonight I opened the front door which I never do only to see my dog running around the front yard. He's not supposed to and could have easily run away, but instead he chose to run to me. And that was somewhat validating. This is such a wuss blog. but what blog isn't?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    I deem this blog inappropriate!
    love, Lily.

    PS hahaha I'll do your job for a hefty reimbursement of $10 any day

    PPS Here's what I sometimes say to myself when I'm trying to think of mean things I could say to myself:
    "Why don't you go home and blog about it, ya big dumb baby?" But then I don't say that to myself because I think, "yeah, I am going to go home and blog about it. Unless I stop at the library first and update my blog there."

    One time I broke a coffee table just because my fat ass was pointing at it.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    i second the what the fuck.
    as well as the "what blog isn't?"
    i'd say my blog is more wussy than yours. haha, them's fightin words.

    and Irish whiskey?
    maybe Becky can come do my job while i get drunk. no it'll never happen. :-P ha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1