kat's korner

Saturday, September 3

boo you whore

I can't type. its 336am. I'm wearing a hand splint and I'm extremely hungry.

I tried to go to bed a few hours ago, but this wrist just isn't letting me. I would go downstairs but I'll wake up the dog and that would be a bid to-do so I'll sit here in the dark.

Maybe I'll watch Mean Girls. I haven't seen it in so long!

I have to go to work tomorrow. Geez Atlanta you better be ready to buy some mattresses.

capice?

is that how you spell that?

I hate when someone calls you and then you forget to call them back so then you can't call them back for like you know a few weeks until they forget that you never called them back to begin with.

I need postage, the post office could help me in this situation.

seriously wrist what the fuck is wrong with you? Dr. Webmd came up inconclusive. I think its because I broke my wrist twice when I was younger. So now I have carpal Tunnel? Oh god I'm going to be a cat lady who wears a carpal tunnel syndrome splint with long roots!

ugh woe is me. Sleep perhaps? hopefully?

4 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Honey! You poor thing...we're both wrecks I suppose! Anyways, I forgot to call you back!! (Heather said that the gas prices will go down by at the earliest Monday...) We MUST get together soon! Miss ya

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    katherine! what happened to your hand? well i would say we should get together but i'm leaving soon. but you should come visit me again someday.

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Feel better, dork. And uh, good luck with mattresses.I hope to see you soon though.

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger amanda said…

    this is crazy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1