kat's korner

Wednesday, August 31

eat my grits!

comments are weird. and grits are delicious. lately I eat them for breakfast every morning. Alot of people don't like them, and I don't want to hear about that. I hate grits at restaurants, they're soupy and make me think of what they are made out of which makes me unhungry.

But if you've never had any open your mind to the possibilities, I'll make you some. Trust me, they're good.

And now I'm watching Curb your enthusiasm.

Those crazy commenters! I will go to the convention. Except I can't drive anywhere ever. Stupid Effing gas. And poor New Orleans. I should call Mary.

My mom bought me some gnome pajamas at Target, they're pretty ridiculously cute. I'm tired.

Tomorrow is my day off!! And I'm excited, but a little less excited because of this gas mess so I'm trying to conserve gas. Fucking gas. Fucking day off I'm so excited for.

The other day I got my cell phone, and I love it! And then I went to the ATM to deposit my paycheck and the ATM ate my card. Fucking ATM.

Ok I'm going to play with the dog. I think my arm is infected.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    I know we are all pissy about the gas prices, but we are alot better off than all those poor people in N.O.

    So yeah, cancel on the mall today. I have a quarter of a tank, and the QT by me is out of fing gas!

    I wanna see you girl! When there is gas again, I will come see you!

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Oh yeah and speaking of all those comments, on andy's livejournal now they have this to sign in:

    Type the letters and numbers you see below, to prove that you're not a spam robot. If you can't read the text, type "AUDIO" and take a sound test instead.

    That way, no spam on the blog! hehe i looooooove computer lingo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1