kat's korner

Tuesday, September 13

dear god, its me kitkat turnblad

shoutout to twentysomething becky in da house?

haha. I can't even pretend.

Today I was euphorically happy, after I got over my latest Wesleyan encounter. When Brian Kennerly walked in to the Baby's Room:


(BK walks into store. Katherine stands behind counter picking at split ends)

(Katherine's jaw drops)

(Bk's jaw drops)

K: Ughhh

BK: uummm helllo

K:This is weird.

(Katherine pretends she isn't actually there and sits indian style on the floor)

Fin.

No, I didn't I was polite. But yeah that glint of dissapointment that follows the words "semester off" that's always a nice one. It's ok today is my day of euphoria, and even the deepest pangs of dissapointment cannot mar it.

Then it was an exceedingly pleasant day at work followed by an exceedingly pleasant evening with amanda, jake, and cristy at tech. that's a pleasant place. everything is pleasant.

I think I'll go to the movies on my day off. I love the movies, I think the last time I went was on my birthday. bizarre.

My mother has a kidney stone, which means I will most definantly have them since both of my parents have them. Thanks I'll just have water please. For the rest of my life.

So yay for pleasant days and friends and the future.

I can't figure out how to put a picture on my profile if anyone can tell me how to it would be greatly appreciated.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    SHOUT OUT TO YOURSELF, KITKAT TURNBLAD!!!!

    The Becky's drunk again...and I'm catatonic? Wait is that how that goes.

    I'm so glad that you had a euphoric day. I made callbacks for the dumb ol' improv thingie, along with the guy I like a lot (peter). So now I'll be one of those math girls who gets really bad at math when guys are in the room. you know what I'm talking about...holla BACK math girls that get stupid!!

    stupid bk is he pregnant like junior? I thought that was just a movie, but as I've learned, I can easily be proven wrong. I can also easily be proven drunk. case closed, your honor!

    i got your IM you crazy dirty HOOOO. what you havin that baby fo'? i miss you like some kind of really beautiful simile. seeeeers. why am I so retarded with regard to:
    1) boyzz
    #) using zzzz's
    3) drunk
    %) i don't know but I'm so retarded in all other ways

    have a euphoric day tomorrow TOO!!!!

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    I love how your first words/reaction to briank are "ugh..."

    Classic

    OH yeah, and what you do to post a picture is complicated. but i will try and remember.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1