kat's korner

Thursday, October 6

i ate popcorn for dinner bitches

i feel entirely dissconnected these days. I watch alot of the bob newhart show. that'll do it to you.

on the upside I have sold alot of mattresses lately.

Pieces of Important News:

1. I went to the dentist today.
2. I don't have any cavities today.
3. I have to get my wisdom teeth out in November.
4. I bought a hairdryer today
5. I picked up Becky and my's portraits today.
6. I bought a beautiful Free People skirt today
7. I saw North Country, it wasn't so hot.
8. I am going to Great Scott in November, at the suggestion of my brother's girlfriend
9. I got my hair cut today. Probably like 5 inches off but assholes don't notice.
10. I haven't seen you in a long time.

Well I haven't seen anyone in a long, long time, and I miss it. And it's all my fault. Today was busy. And I'm not a wild and crazy kid about my hair, it makes me look old not like let's go out and drink legally, but more old like let's go home and eat lean cuisine and stare at the cat. We'll see how the whole thing pans out.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Travis said…

    i always appreciate a good "stare at the cat joke."

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    I always appreciate a good lean cuisine. unfortunately, never had one i liked.

    miss you! sushi missed you!

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    Things I need from you and your 46-year-old bobble head (property of jeffrey cohen):
    1) some pictures of you with short hair
    2) a ride home from soccer practice
    3) more popcorn
    4) HOLLA NO CAVITIES!!
    5) no longer a list of things I need from you
    6) super psyched for the portraits!!
    7) but the guy that works at the portrait center- what a freakazoid
    8) remember when his daughter was like "ummm excuse me? could you please let me sit in your seat?" and I was like "oh...ok" and her dad was like "MONICA! NO!"
    9) I'm all out of alcohol and that's not a good thing
    10) what's Great Scott?
    11) aaaaaaaaaaaaand scene!

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    Kat!! Haha you'll think I'm stalking you, but I heard something concerning John Saxe and perhaps a sketchy redhead at Comp usa? Maybe not. but I still want a fakie if yall are getting them? I havent' seen you in so long. yep.

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Thanks for your email...you are soo sweet! I might even take you up on that offer. Elizabeth was like would that be awkward? i was like, what are you--katherine? haha something you would say!

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger amanda said…

    i want to see you!! and your hair! and your no cavities mouth!woooo! and those portraits-- I love a good katherine and becky portrait!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1