kat's korner

Sunday, October 2

hello it's me i haven't blogged in a long long time

oh blog. so so so

I really like the song the title was snatched from. I'm concerned about lily. I just read callie's blog.

I had dinner with Mary on friday evening and it was loverly. Duke seems to be treating her well. My hair is all sorts of greasy.

It's cold in this very room, and my television is controlled by the devil. It turns itself on and off so I just had to unplug it. My life is poltergeist. Well hopefully not because I never saw the end, but I don't have a good feeling about it.

On the geneaology front: Turns out I'm distantly related to Ted Turner!!! So uncle Ted where's my part of TBS? Can I read the news on Cnn? What about season tickets? What's that you sold all of that? WTF uncle Ted? Ok I'll settle for a birthday check.

And I'm obsessed with him. I'm reading his biography, it's the most I've ever been interested in a member of my own family.

my hairdryer is broken. It only blows out cold air. Alot of good that does me. I'm getting my hair cut on Thursday how short only I know. No, that's not correct. I have no idea. Leave me a pleasant suggestion.

I thought I got Rosh Hashanah (Tuesday) off because I am jewish and all, but No Baby's Room I have to work. Oh I mixed it up again, I'm the only not-jewish person but still come on. Can't I have a sympathy pain day off? You get Christmas off.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    You're so sweet. Lily is fine. You're her fairy godmother!! hehe.

    i'm glad mary is good. i did see lacy gilbert at my gap this week. It was sketch as fuck, but she did mention that she still keeps in touch with mary. i was like uhh do you want a gap card?

    i miss ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1