kat's korner

Monday, September 26

the time i can't remember, the time you can't forget

So yeah life is moving slow. My head has hurt all day. am i bobble head doll?

My boss said that he wished he could have me in a bobble head doll form so that on long road trips he could pull me out of his pocket and I could say the weird anecdotes that I wont stop saying.

Yeah my head is still hurting despite my best efforts of watching Mean Girls and pretending to read.

I don't know how to read.

I wish it was Christmas time. I think I'm going to read.

I think I'm going to get my hair cut on thursday. And then I'll umm go to walmart? oh god.

becky and i took some portraits a while ago and they never called me.

People to call tomorrow:

1. Walmart portrait studio re: pictures
2. Citibank credit cards re: bonus points
3. satan re: reimbursement for soul
4. my cousin re: hair appointment
5. my head re: please stop hurting or just leave

There's something stuck between my toes. Easter grass wtf?

3 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    dear mrs turnbladt,
    it's us, Wal-mart. we have your pictures but we also don't have them. We threw them into the toilet because they looked too much like devil pictures. Are you the devil? Why do you want those devil portraits? If you still want them by the end of this letter, meet us at our dumpster at 6:05 tonight.

    for a date,
    wal-mart.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    seen that lifetime movie where the lady sells her soul to the devil to be thin? kind of reminds me of your Re: satan.

    oh easter grass. what a chocking hazard. watch out for ted turner! he could choke.

    leave me some lovely loves on my blog sometime, why don't ya?

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Yea Yea life is going slow lately...let's hang out sometime soon! I miss ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1