kat's korner

Monday, October 10

how do you do? my name is sue. NOW YOU'RE GONNA DIE

This morning I was walking out to my car on the deck and my feet slipped out from under me and I fell flat on my ass. It hurt alot, and I was really mad about it. What made things worse was my mother screaming hysterically because somehow she thought I had hit my head. My mother screaming "are you ok?" "are you ok" Me screaming "I fell on my ass, I just fell on my ass I'm fine" I'm glad the neighbors were already at work. And my butt still hurts.

I think Jeffrey quit (Aka the only thing that made work not miserable). Hence my work situation is quickly declining. Hence I must quit quickly. But I don't have anywhere to go to school in the spring. So I need to find a place to work that offers me health insurance.

On the brighter side: I'm tired and Arrested Development comes out tomorrow on dvd.

Great Scott is a visit the school thing. I'm watching hocus pocus, well it's just the very beginning this movie still creeps me out. I would probably have to say if it weren't for dog costumes and cute little kid costumes halloween is my least favorite holidays, so sinister.

I just saw Mary, which was nice, she was intown for fall break. oh to be young again.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    ah, falling on the ass. nice nice.

    we're all gonna do something craaaaazy saturday. i'll talk with jenna and the like.

    and thanks again for thursday. lacey is actually kind of excited. Don't let her talk you into stopping for a pack of cigs or any of that bull...she tries to pull that you know

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA oh man!

    the first time I read it, I thought you said you fell on your ass in a parking deck and your mom was standing there screaming and you were like "just fell on my ass! I just fell on my ass!" and the picture in my head...oh man. You're telling me!

    Please buy lacey cigarettes but don't let her smoke them. It helps her barter for things in high school. I think? My memory gets hazy sometimes.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    yeah I bought the magnolia soundtrack...the one you burned me doesn't work on my computer but it was so nice of you to burn it for me that I didn't want you to feel bad by telling you my computer couldn't read it.

    SORRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    thank you again. umm eliz didn't pay you did she? sorry about that, we have the gas money. she probably was trying to horde it like the little rat that she is!

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    the other cd TOTALLY works and IS FANTASTIC! I'd never heard of knife in the water. Everything on it is very good...and oh lordy, when will "here you come again" get out of my head? never, probably. That's fine. All Rights Reserved. Ass Hurting Slightly Less.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1