kat's korner

Tuesday, November 8

well that's embarrassing

right. uhuh. exactly.

top 5 hobbies for today:
1. driving
2. picking split ends
3. calling people i haven't talked to in a while
4. syringing out the holes in my mouth
5. having fake conversations in my head between myself and people I plan to speak to tomorrow

After careful consideration and some quick math I'm not going to Great Scott on Saturday, but I do plan to visit Agnes Scott soon perhaps if it's convienent for them on my day off next week? I think this Great Scott is for high school students and it would make me feel intensely uncomfortable, which is an emotion I like to stay away from, since college already makes me feel intensely uncomfortable.

On a brighter note, I am planning a trip to the north and airfares are reasonable! Hooray for me. I'm planning to hopefully go see Cait for a couple of days in December than take a train(?) to New York to see Becky and then fly home.

No thanks Jewel. I'm not buying what your selling, facecream.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    Top 5 things I like about Katherine:
    1. She the wittiest girl in school
    2. She love making rice krispie treat heads of Tullis as much as I do
    3. She doesn't hate me even though I punched her alot in 6th grade
    4. She always got my back
    5. She will always watch Law and Order SVU with me even when the other kids say it's gross

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    We missed you Saturday! Want to come to a play again on Friday? Wink wink...

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Andrew's senior project-it's him and two friends in a play called Boys Next Door. Supposedly, its good, but my mom said the last play was going to be good and well. you know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1