kat's korner

Friday, October 21

Sir you need what I already had

tonight i feel overwhelmed. i'm such a whiner.

I really must start these online classes. And I also really must figure out what I'm doing next semester. And preferably before that I really must get really shitfaced, becuase soberness makes me think to much.

Today was a really pleasant day. I went shopping and found some shoes. what up off broadway shoes. wha what

yeah and then I cleaned my brother's disgusting kitchen and saw goodnight and good luck which was only so so.

I'm excited about going to cafe tu tu tango this weekend. there's always an interesting time to be had when you hang out with callie.

I think i'm going to be a flight attendent for halloween. i've spent way too much money lately, and I'm just going to spend more this weekend. awesome. ughhh.

things that add up to me feeling overwhelmed tonight:

1. where to go to school
2. online courses
3. insurance next semester
4. work next sememster?
5. my feet going flat
6. money issues
7. the war
8. dental surgeon appointment monday
9. weight
10.the bird flu

Ahh the healing powers of list making. I feel better already.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Don't make me sound like a sketchball. Maybe all the people I hang out with are crazy (even you, flat soles...)

    Um I am so excited about your costume! I hope that party is soooo much fun. I need to let loose and have a good time and i'm glad you're coming. i'm still working on what to be.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    GIRL WHERE YOU AT?

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    I had SO much fun with you Friday night! Seriiously, I am so glad you are considering Agnes for next year...if you come, you can room with me in the upper classmen dorms!

    Call me when you get here on the 12th!

    Oh, and plan on having a girls night on Friday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1