kat's korner

Saturday, December 3

If I were you I wouldn't do alot of things, like go out in public.

Ok, ok I'll post ya big dumb bitches! haha jk.

15 things you should know:

1. I watch Problem Child 2 ALOT now
2. The basis for my personality is Junior.
3. Maybe one day I'll marry Junior.
4. I'm eating a cranberry-orange scone right now.
5. I have no more patience for the public, particularly those knocked up hos who wont stop bothering me at work.
6. I haven't decorated for Christmas yet
7. I'm not as excited about Christmas as I was six months ago.
8. Someone asked me to babysit but I've never changed a diaper. Go figure.
9. I should learn the trade, I could make some money.
10. these are the reasons I don't post anymore
11. My favorite Rolling Stones song: Ruby Tuesday's
12. My least favorite chain restaurant: Fudrucker's
13. My favorite husband of Roseanne real or fake: Tom Arnold
14. Today's favorite nationality: Luxembourgish
15. I don't have your address, and therefore I can't send you a Christmas card, only you can change that.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    You're gonna wish you'd never been born!

    so I downloaded some wilco but it all just sounds vaguely like elvis costello.

    oh my god I just remembered how junior hypnotized the dog and made it freeze! And how the babysitter's boyfriend is a biker! And everything about LaWanda Dumore!

    I always liked the cheese you could dump onto your chicken sandwich at fudruckers. Lady like myself could use a lot of dumpable cheese on a sandwich.

    you'll find my address where you're keeping all those self-addressed envelopes I gave you...in whoresville.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Cranberry orange schools are awesome.

    However, not Tom Arnold.

    Silly.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Silly me, orange SCONES! Not schools. blah!

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger amanda said…

    cranberry oranges schools would be pretty awesome

    uh, i was gonna go to your baby's closet store, but if you're gonna call me a knocked up ho... UNDOABLE (that is my new favorite word to shout, or just really say with firmness)

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    excuse me on your profile it says like 600 people have looked at your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1