kat's korner

Wednesday, December 14

i've never been so happy...

that someone was potty trained.

I'm back in business as a babysitter! hahaha oh god. Well I'm back on the streets making money any way i can because you know, money is nice, and babies are cute. Especially ones with really curly hair.

After I babysat I got lost in the neighborhood and had to flag down a guy walking his dog to tell me how to get out of it.

I don't really feel like it's Christmas time. And this dissapoints me. Maybe if I make some cookies? I don't know, I don't think that's it. Yeah definantly don't need to get fatter.

There are so many movies I wanted to see, here's a list for my own use:

1. Walk the Line
2. The Family Stone
3. Chronicles of Narnia
4. Syriana
5. Matchpoint
6. Munich

yeah I know I'm so boring lately. ugghhh eat it, you would be too.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:40 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    ...but you see matchpoint every time you come to my house.

    get it? I don't.

    I guess that's it. EXCEPT: your christmas present is amazing and if that doesn't get you excited for yuletide, then I don't know WHAT will! Other than baking some cookies!

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Things to look forward to and mark your calender:

    1. THURSDAY: Shopping!!

    2. January 6th-Josh is having another party, but hopefully we can get Jen to come this time so its fun.


    3. Bridal Show--Downtown. It's on a Saturday. Are you working? You probably are, but I wanted to tell you anyways.

    So those are a few fun little things...

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    The bridal show is on the seventh of january

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Kat--so there are 5/6 movies on your list that I want to see...let's try and set a goal to see all of them...my little movie buddy! I especially want to see the Producers (I can't remember if that is on your list...)

    Call me soon!

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    Hey buddy I just got in town on Tuesday! I'll def call you ...me you and Tullis will paint the town red :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1