kat's korner

Monday, May 14

you've got the cutest little bitch-face!

Ok so it's monday. I schlepped around watching movies and sleeping all morning, which I have to admit was a great decision.

How much can I love one movie? Apparently a lot. A LOT A LOT. All I wanna do is find a way back into love!

Then I went to the gym where I burned 501 calories in 30:10. A personal record. Then I did weights and burned 502 in 30:15. I love you treadclimber!

So it's nice that there are many people in town right now, which is also awesome and I look forward to hanging out with all of them.

People are moving out of my apartment building left and right, which is also nice. I forgot about that. I can park wherever I want like in someone's living room or something.

There are a ton of movies I want to see. So you know I've gotta do that too!

Have a good day bitchfaces!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you burned that many calories in one gym trip? you're a beast, that is on par with running, but less awful I would think.
    I hear you might come to Furman high. Definitely try to, it's a crazy place. Haha.I mean I have no work this week so whenevs. peace out

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1