kat's korner

Thursday, March 29

mary jo shively impersonators need not apply

so today I was walking to class and I was stopped by these people with cameras they asked me to say "you're watching WMAC.Tv" and then answer some questions. of course I was psyched because I'm retarded and had just been thinking on this very walk that I love to answer questions and should be featured on a quiz show. What a coincidence. I swear I'm turning into Jean Teasdale. So anyway.

so the woman holds up a poster board with 8 pictures on it and asks me to identify them. the first one was ohh tupac but I couldn't pronounce his last name. thanks ryan ramseur. then it was like Jesus Christ and MLK and Malcolm X and Bill Gates. I was going 7/7 so I get to the last one and I was like black Jesus? they got really pissed. so oops.

haha.

now I wished I had given completely wrong answers like answered all serial killers names or something else to make me seem like off the wall racist. i like to give the people what they want.

you can see it by going to www.wmac.tv which is worth the visit. It's hilarious. Please tune into the interview with a crack head tonight at 9.

then I go to class and it turns out I came to class an hour early. so oops.

Questions:
1. If you were a designing women character who would you be?
2. If you had to wear glasses for the rest of your life or have a really unflattering haircut which would you choose?
3. if you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life and it had to be in the country western genre which would you choose?
4. Would you rather be at the dentist's office or the gynecologists?
5. Kill, boff, marry: donald trump, larry king, george bush

ps. i watched sarah silverman this morning. that could explain a lot.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who WAS the last picture?? Was it Negrodamus?!?
    1.I dunno I've never seen it..uhh
    2. glasses I guess
    3. Dixie On My Mind, Hank Jr.
    4. that's a thinker, it depends what needed to be done...
    5. boff?? haha I always said shag or just fuck. I'll have to kill Larry king because I don't think I could ever do it with him...I guess I would have to Buck Fush haha and then marry Trump, I'd be rich so that would be good.
    6. wait there is no 6.

    I got bitten by a spider today so if I ever die in the near future youll know what it was. i think it's ok though.

     
  • At 3:46 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    check it out I can't even SEE the video which is a shame because I love seeing my friends on internet tv! Ps congrats for knowing what Malcolm X looks like. Was it the glasses that made you recognize him? Fucking Jay Walking and all its assorted ripoffs. Ok check me out:
    1) I always hope for dixie carter and expect annie potts
    2) glasses!!!
    3) "honky tonkin'" hank williams SR
    or maybe a different one? maybe "your squaw is on the warpath" loretta lynn
    4) first reaction I won't lie is gynecologist. But why? I don't know. Second thoughts are all dentist. I don't even know
    5) I couldn't even answer the fucking gynecologist/dentist question. I'd def marry trump, and I'd kill larry king before I had sex with him. Let's say I'd boff george bush during his college bender-going-on days

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1