kat's korner

Monday, February 5

I quit before the race began


So you know I registered for this art history class that never met, so then when it finally did meet 4 weeks into the semester we had to do a paper due one week later that's worth half of our grade in the class. She has all these strange rules for it. So after a week of high anxiety with 24 hours to finish it I gave up. I hadn't done anything for it. I withdrew from the class for the first time EVER. And I have to say it feels great. 13 hours this semester? ok?

But I have decided that I have to go to the gym 5 times a week as penance.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    taking the W, it happens to the best of us. Well me and you I guess? Good for you, fuck art history. Going to the gym 5 times a week, that is intense. I'm pretty sure I'm coming to ATL this weekend, I'll give you a call!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1