kat's korner

Friday, December 15

i'm too much


i'm watching this movie. it's awesome. I've never seen it before.


Basically Santa is too depressed to get out of bed so he cancels christmas. seems logical to me. then some elves travel to a city in the the south to see if anyone cares, which they don't. flash to the devil singing and dancing about how he controls the south and wont let it snow ever. and to top it all off a montage of children around the world ihop style with eskimos and everything!


needless to say it's awesome.
this is the week of upkeep.
monday I got my nails done (boo)
thursday I got my hair cut (yay)
monday I'm going to get a free consultation with invisalign. so i might get my teeth straightened. (undecided)
whew.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    and your forgot to add...that this coming Tuesday I am done with finals/school so you will see alot more of me!

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That picture scared lily!! haha. she said he was a "scary monster."

    a week of upkeep is always nice--i'm jealous.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1