kat's korner

Sunday, November 19

day #7,405

"the cadeavor thing didn't really bother me"

this came from a woman who wanted her 3karat diamond implanted into her wrist. asshole.

i have lost 10 lbs. since I started exercising. asshole. haha. i'm no asshole.

today was baby boom. boom. it was a pleasant day.

yesterday was get new tires for maude day! I had 3 hours to waste at Sam's. I ate lunch off the sample trays, and napped in a chaise lounge under a shelf. People kept walking by and making a big deal about it, and I was all you aren't going to buy this leather chaise lounge. fuck off.

this week marked the week of me watching people I hate on tv, like they were interesting:
1. Robin Williams
2. Barbara Walters

I sincerely hate both of these people. Robin Williams tries so hard he makes me want to stab my eyes out. "Capote on ice" wtf does that even mean anything?

I've also decided that I'm going to have a huge party during christmas break because I haven't had a party since september, and let's face it-- I wasn't quite there for most of that. So date is tba, but get excited.

also thanks for the table input. I have no idea still, but when I decide I'll let you know.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Yah for the party!

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    also yay for the party! on xmas break whenever i'm 21 i might have a party at pratt's apt which everyone is welcome to come. There's nothing to do where he lives though so we might go out in decatur, woo woo. Maybe I can make him stay sober enough to drive. I'm in ATL now too so whenever you're not taking naps at Sam's and stuff I can come see you? althought taking naps at Sam's sounds quite exciting. haha bye.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes let me know when your par-tay is so i can take off work.

    also i leave the 23 for a week so hopefully have it before then!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1