kat's korner

Tuesday, October 31

happy birthday beelzebub!


yeah halloween so many sentiments wrapped up into one day.

all over campus there are these posters that say "HE'S coming!" And I kept thinking they were some kind of strange group of religious co-eds trying to remind us of the end of the world, but in face it's about the bishop of Atlanta. So I guess in a way I was right.

Today I got the last chicken biscuit from the cafeteria. The girl next to me was so upset she cried out in agony. I can't really blame her. chicken biscuits are delicious. I guess I should have given it to her. But I was really hungry, and chick fil a chicken biscuits are preposterously good. The whole exchange left me with a feeling of great luck. Perhaps I'll buy a lottery ticket.

I registered for my classes last week, and all is well. EXCEPT one of my classes doesn't get out until 6:45 twice a week, which honestly I have some safety concerns. Please tell me that I'm imagining it.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    It looks like your Christmas present this year will be some brass knuckles and Mace.

    Happy Halloween.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1