kat's korner

Sunday, September 24

sonny do list

so it's sunday, again.

I'm watching Sister and Brothers. It was pretty bad and preachy.

I cleaned my apartment today. Hardcore. Twice in one week? I'm impressed too.

The party was fun, well I mean I wish I hadn't taken all those shots after consuming all that sushi, but you know hindsight is 20/20. haha.

Garden Ridge had their huge 60 hour sale, so I went at 1am last night with my brother. I bought some Christmas ornaments, and a huge candle.

My stomach just made a disgusting disgusting noise.

Here's a list of things I found in my apartment on Saturday morning:
1. A knife
2. an earring
3. a cooler filled with fresca
4. a pair of black flip flops
5. tara reid passed out in the tub

4 Comments:

  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Andy said…

    brothers and sisters sucked, really boring...

     
  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Yea, that show sucked. I'm deeply...let me emphasize, DEEPLY upset you didn't call me for GardenRidge...I mean seriously, how many times have we talked about going...you bitch.

    Anyways, I left my tubberware there. Also, the cooler is Zack's.

    You better call me for another 60hr sale, bitch.

    Thanks for throwing me that party...and yea, I think I may have seen Tara in your bed...before she passed out in the tub...sketch.

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    oh whoops, that's my tara reid. sorry i'll pick it up later!

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    I'm sick of your Sonny Do List...update.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1