kat's korner

Monday, August 28

the bastard of all of the sciences

At some point I would like to live in Seattle.

Today I helped my brother clean his filthy, filthy apartment. And then I watched the Emmys. No one I wanted to win, won, but that's ok. Shout out to Barry Mannilow.

I fixed my schedule so now I have 4 classes on Tues/Thurs and 1 class on Mon/Wed not the best schedule I can imagine, but a 3-- practically 4 day weekend?!? Hells yeah. Hells yeah.

I wish I had cleaned my apartment because it's still pretty dirty. Oh well. That's what monday's are for.

Today (well technically yesterday) is Tullis' birthday and I hoped an overweight african american woman chased her into the parking lot with a bottle of whip cream to celebrate.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    My house is dirty too, and that IS what mondays are for. cheers to a three day weekend! Tomorrow if you still want to meet in the student center at the same place (by the bookstore) for lunch, we can. If you can't make sure and email me! hope you had a good weekend.

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    katherine we must go to value village! is this on some day you barely have class? umm just let me know and we'll go.

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    why seattle?

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    Funny you say that because an oversized, ethusiastic black lady is just what I sent to Tullis for her bday

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    we talked about the seattle thing, right? BECAUSE WHAT IF WE BOTH LIVED THERE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1