kat's korner

Friday, August 4

plenty happens here

I've run out of things to say, but it doesn't stop me!

Daytime tv is where it's at. Yesterday Maury was fat baby day, and today Oprah is prostitute day! Is Lisa Ling Oprah's cohost now? She's been on Oprah every day this week.

I finished summer semester. woo woo! Don't know how the grades are going to turn out, but I did eat some $2 chinese.

I'm really excited about my upcoming party that Jenna is so graciously throwing. PS if you don't come I hate you. haha. What am I laughing at?

Tonight I'm driving to perimeter mall to take a survey on tampons. What up easy 80 dollars?

Oh and the school thing is sort of fixed. I have to drive to UGA sometime in the next week or so to pick up my final transcript. Just UGA's little present to me. But at least I will finally be finished with that chapter of my life.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    I already told Robert we were coming to Athens...so we should stop by. I haven't tried the $2 Chinese yet...but I do have a whole 'fridge worth of meals that I got today...anyways, I have to pick you up in a few minutes from Marta so I'll just talk to you then...

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    When are yall going to Athens? I want to come.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1