kat's korner

Thursday, July 6

why you got to act like you know when you don't know?

did you know that candy spelling (tori's mom and aaron's widow) is selling her house for 150 million dollars?

Ok that's enough about the spellings forever.

here's a tip:
Don't clean out your refridgerator. ever. I flushed some month old dressing down my drain and my apartment smells disgusting. It's the closest I've ever come to throwing up from a smell.

Tonight I hung out with Mary, and it was an exceedingly pleasant time. I'm really glad she's back in town.

I hate this dawn commercial where the fish thinks he's fat. Fish don't care if they're fat, I guess it's supposed to appeal to women since they are most likely the ones buying Dawn direct, but it's just offensive.

i'm so excited about this witchcraft movie on lifetime. unhealthy. but so excited. my kitchen is so clean right now you could like cook and probably not get sick from it.

so anyway next week is the busiest school week ever. ugh. 2 finals. 2 tests. 1 speech. ewww... talk to you later bitches.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Let's have Lifetime date on Monday night...it's gonna be soo good...that witchcraft movie...and I'm thoroughly upset about Oz...

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    This is a sucky week. And it's only Monday, blah. I get off work early Wed and Thurs by 10 if you guys want to meet for lunch if we can coordinate it. If not-we could do dinner Thursday night.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1