kat's korner

Saturday, May 20

i've made a huge mistake

this week has been fun. I've seen alot of people, which is always nice, and you know I don't really remember the rest. I went to alabama?

I did one internet class. That was my biggest mistake. ever. i'm so stupid.

shopping list:
1. half gallon skim milk
2. celery
3. diet sunkist
4. diet lemonade
5. kroger brand cranberry grape juice completely artificial juice

some one asked me what i ate last week, and honestly I have no idea. I don't seem to have any trash so I guess it was mostly a liquid diet. But if I were a celebrity and the paparazzi went through my trash that would be a boring article.

but i'll make you dinner. me? you might be asking yourself. yes, you. you should have more self confidence. why wouldn't I want to make you dinner? You can watch Arthur with Dudley Moore while I make it. You'll have to eat off the coffee table. don't give me that look.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Heyyy well when we start doing out Farmer's Market/Wal-Mart shopping trips hopefully you're list will improve...and I did offer to cook you dinner often...you poor child...hah jk!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    you little baby...just cause your mommy and daddy can't make you dinner anymore...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1