kat's korner

Thursday, May 11

it's witchcraft

ok so i live here now, which is great i love it!!

FREEDOM it comes at a price, a very expensive tag. it's ok though. i need to find a job but what else is news? That doesn't make sense yuo can deal with it you big dumb bitch.

So far visitors to my apartment include but are not limited to:

1. Megan
2. Jenna
3. Callie
4. Lily (who took a lovely nap on my couch, very cute)

It was so nice, and I hope everyone comes often. Tomorrow I'm supposed to see Mary and Amanda, which I'm excited about because I haven't seen either of them in what seems like forever and a day. or a day and forever.

so this week was fun, but I am mad at ikea. it's just a tiff ikea can be my significant other because I'm in love with them. it's definantly love. we're registered at ikea.

i'm also in love with the boy who was standing at the gate when I was standing at my balcony. it's love I just know it. love. love.

did you know...

plants grow a thousand times faster than humans?
i prefer peter pan brand peanut butter to jiff?
choosy moms choose jiff?
choosy moms don't let their kids/robots eat peanut butter.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:33 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    I heard choosy robots eat moms but not plants.

    PS lily's not the only one who's going to be taking naps on your couch. I'm saying I'm going to take a nap when I see your apartment. It will probably have been an exhausting morning.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Lily and I plan to come visit again next week. And next weekend, we're getting Shane's butt down there too. He wants some Oz pizza, but also wants to see you. I swear.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Kit, I'll be down there just about everyday now, and Shane is gonna install my new toilet next Saturday so we must plan a rendez-vous for us all (and Bobby's off work!) to eat Oz pizza and drink beers...love ya!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    This is random, but there's a garage sale in Decatur tomorrow AM near us...do you want to go?

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    KAAAAAT!! I would LOVE to go to NOtown with you and anybody else. we must plan this. i will call you back sometime.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    KATHERINE!!! you must come to NOLA it will be awesome! I move into my house June 1st so there will be plenty of room :) Bring Holls with you it'll be awesome!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1