kat's korner

Thursday, April 13

thaattts my life

tonight as i wrote out my ridiculously big for what i make check to the government, after I fork over one quarter of my paycheck every week, I thought where does my money go?

In case you might be wondering too:

1. mostly to old people. yeah i guess that's cool.
2. to poor people, sick people, farmers. Yeah I got that.
3. military. no, i don't think so. let's cancel that. i mean not the whole thing obviously just the part I disagree with that should take care of a large portion of taxes.
4. paying off interest? I don't think so. Just like Oprah tells us, government you need to go on a debt diet. Here's all I'm saying less taxing me more cutting out the military.

So today has kind of not being the best thing ever. I faxed in my apartment application to that one in decatur, but everyone is being all are you sure? And I'm all yeah. And there all well are you really sure? I'm like fine why don't you shut the hell up.

here's a clip from the laverne and shirley to cheer both of us up.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Well, Kit, I think it's a great idea to be in Decatur...Callie and I both agree that you'll be close so we'll all have alot more fun next year...which is needed!

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    I hate taxes off my paycheck too. Just try not to look at them...just go buy you some new clothes. and pay taxes on that too. whoops.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1