kat's korner

Wednesday, February 22

a little bit quieter now...

did I just quote that song? Yes, yes I did.

So this week has been... fine, just fine thank you.

I found out where the crunch wrap supreme has been hanging out.

Tomorrow no workee makes katie happy.

This same mentally challenged girl was just on seventh heaven not more than 5 minutes ago, good for her!

The enter key on my keyboard is broken and I have to press it two or three times for it to work once. And it's driving me insane.

Coincidentally, or not at all, thanks for the nice comments on the last post. I do miss everyone. And I'm looking forward to moving to my own place so I can host alot of fun parties.

I don't know why lately when I write it comes out like it was written in another language and translated over the internet. Embarrasing.

I was thinking about joining a sorority but then I was looking at them and I was like I don't know, I don't think I'm cut out for that kind of living. That kind of living which includes things like "fun" and "friends" and "US magazine."

2 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    HOLY CRAP I didn't even see House this week!! I had just read about androgen insensitivity in Middlesex! WHAT A FREAKING WEIRD AND ANDROGYNOUS COINCIDENCE!
    it's probably just because it's the wave of the future.

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    nice seeing you friday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1