kat's korner

Wednesday, February 1

it's time to rise up ...but all I can do is lie down

Ok It's time to list positive things!!!

1. No work tomorrow!
2. My email was quoted on the radio today!
3. I got my hair cut!
4. I love exclamation marks!
5. These pants are ridiculously comfortable!

So anyway I haven't been up to much lately, I put together my wardrobe from Ikea and it was almost perfect but I forgot to screw the feet in so when I stood it up it fell on me and busted the front corner, I guess it could have hurt worse.

I got in a fight with the lady at the chinese restaurant. Fistacuffs, I believe is the word.

I've been in a sour mood today, mostly because of stupid nature.

I was looking at the Ga State website today, and it turns out when I go back to school I need to declare my major like immediatly. Which is stressful. Possible majors:

1. art history
2. film
3. graphic design
4. history
5. Indecision

It seems like most people major in the latter, they should rename psychology indecision. Hope you aren't offended Bonnie Raitt.

I signed up on this babysitter finder site, but I wish I hadn't. I don't really think anything will come of it, but the thought of babysitting kind of makes me want to die. I like kids, but the effort exerted makes me more tired.

I guess if I was really that worried about offending you I just wouldn't have written it. Geez sorry.

I feel like I've been talking about myself for so long. So how are you?
Why don't you elaborate?
What don't I know about you?
What is/was/will be your major?
If you had to own a suit would it be blue/black/gray or some exotic color?
Would you rather be forced to see a sting show or u2?
If you could see any band in concert living or dead who would it be?
What's on your wallpaper?

I kind of hate you if you don't respond.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Thanks for your message! I miss you alot too! Your blog reminds me of you and then I really miss you!

    Pllleeeasssee come to GA state! Stacy is starting there next semester! Three's company! You can be Suzanne Summers!!

    I'll call you this weekend

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    I'm fine.
    I'm only fine because I sort of have to go to the bathroom.
    I take Vick's with me everywhere I have to sleep but rarely use it.
    Undecided.
    Forest Green!
    U2
    I really would've enjoyed seeing a Unicorns show, but I don't think I'd waste a wish on it or anything. Maybe Belle and Sebastian again.
    a nice picture of buildings in new york taken from somebody's window.

    THERE'S YOUR STUPID SURVEY, BONNIE. GO SUCK A LEMON.

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    I'm doing great :)
    It's great being back at school...getting my life back is pretty awesome.
    I'm eating a banana
    History and Religous Studies...I have the forms sitting on my desk I've yet to turn them in
    Grey probably but who can turn down a sharp black suit?
    I would rather die than see either of those concerts
    REM is pretty cool...the Backstreet Boys concerts I went too were always pretty out of control
    You...I mean you are going to be....actually it's JJ Redick

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    I'm all right I suppose.
    No thank you.
    Last night on a $61 bar tab and after awkward service I tipped $5.
    It is English Literature, it was Pre-Vet and Poli Sci, it will be Wishing.
    I think light grey so I could wear a lavender shirt and dark purple tie.
    I thought Sting was the lead singer of U2?
    Velvet Underground
    What? People still get to have wallpaper?

    hot damn.

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    I signed up for that babysitter site...it was sketchy

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    I'm responding, so you won't hate me. Not that I wouldn't have in the first place. So.
    I feel kinda shitty right now, but ok I guess.
    I could elaborate if you really wanted me to. Today was boring, it was a terrible workout at track and for some reason everyone is pissing me off.
    I have 2 bottles of syrup from Cracker Barrell on my desk.
    History or English, but I kinda wish it had been business.
    Probably black.
    Sting.
    Maybe Jimi Hendrix.
    My computer wallpaper? That would be a picture of these guys pretending to run over another guy with a golf cart. It's funny, really.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1