kat's korner

Tuesday, December 27

never can say goodbye now

I found a new way to make money!!!

It involves:

1. Buying copies of Oprah's 20th Anniversary at Walmart
2. Selling them for more money on Amazon
3. Sweeping in the cash with a giant rake
4. (well it isn't so giant, but it beats the streets)

Christmas was lovely, and I trust yours was too. So far I have sold 2 copies of Oprah and 1 copy of Will and Grace.

I'm thinking of completing all the tasks from Dolly Parton's Hard Candy Christmas, here's what I've accomplished thus far:
Hey, maybe I’ll dye my hair (check)
Maybe I’ll move somewhere (check)
Maybe I’ll get a car (check)
Maybe I’ll drive so far They’ll all lose track
Me, I’ll bounce right back (check)
Maybe I’ll sleep real late (check)
Maybe I’ll lose some weight (check)
Maybe I’ll clear my junk (check)
Maybe I’ll just get drunk on apple wine(sorta check)
Maybe I’ll just lie low (check)
Maybe I’ll hit the bars (check)
Maybe I’ll count the stars until dawn (check)
Maybe I’ll settle down
Maybe I’ll just leave town
Maybe I’ll have some fun (check)
Maybe I’ll meet someone (working on it, quit pressuring me Dolly)

So anyway I don't have to work tomorrow (godsend), and I'll probably go return that bodysuit because I really don't know why I bought it. Ok I have to go write some thank you notes, and look under a rock for some happiness.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Well, I'm off to Ireland...please have a great rest of the holiday break! I'll call ya when I get back so you can get your goodies from IRE!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1