kat's korner

Wednesday, December 21

all we are saying is give peace a chance

i've been doing yoga at night, and I'm pretty sure it's bringing peace to my soul.

which is awesome.


today is a good day. and it will continue to be. it shall be. I'm finishing my baking tonight. And I'm dressed in this like peppermint striped shirt and bright green sweater. I finished my Christmas shopping last night. But I haven't seen anyone in days. My family is coming over on Friday night, and I plan to be extremely stoned.

all day i watch people screw their tags in on the back of their car. the tag office is next door. and tuesday morning is moving in.

last night I went to sleep with the tv on, and I woke up in the middle of the night with these terrible dreams about being a prostitute and people digging out my eyeballs with spoons. It turns out it was because I was accidentally watching this show about forensics and killing prostitutes. I thought it was just because we talk about whores alot at work.

which we do.

 

"There's glass between us"

 

4 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Kat, this is a really wierd blog, but I love it...kinda like a stream of consciousness (sp?)...anyways, call me sometime soon so I can give you your xmas present...

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Muah!

    It was fabulous seeing you. The presents were so generous and so thoughtful. Thank you so much again for all your sweetness, especially to Lily. She is in looove with the Snow White doll.

    Love you, Kat!

    Don't I sound like a cheerleader? Like Jen said, stream of consciousness...

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    Kat!
    that dream sounds terrible. I havent seen you in so long, we need to get together. I loved your card. Eggnog. ha. well i'll see you soon i imagine.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    HOLY CRAP KATHERINE GUESS WHAT I JUST FIGURED OUT!

    So I'm watching Home Alone, thinking about how much I love it and everyone in it, and then I think, "don't I know the santa claus guy from somewhere? The 'don't spoil your dinner' guy?"

    HE'S GLENN THE BUS DRIVER!

    OH LORDY!!

    Merry Christmas Eve!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1