kat's korner

Thursday, January 19

Lookin' for love in all the wrong places

And now I have to get my haircut. Again. Geez. Sometimes I just wish it would stop growing.

Today I walked to the swim and tennis with ted and let him run free on the tennis courts. At first he was excited, but then he just wanted to lay down. I understood.

Then I bought a bra with my giftcard at Belk. Thanks grandparents. Then I went to TJ Maxx and finished off my giftcard day by buying more underwear. Thanks preacher aunt and uncle. The cashier really creeped me out by saying really innapropriate things. Transactions like that make me wish everything were self-checkout style.

So it turns out I'm not working 6 days a week, so I bought all that ikea stuff in vain, but I am enjoying it alot. Well I've only put together this cd storage system shelf I bought, but it holds every piece of media I own, plus some chatchkies. haha. I had forgotten that word.

Things I resolve to not let go on in 2006:
1. not going to college
2. my hatred for humanity
3. my living situation
4. my social situation

I didn't fly in 2005.
I didn't drive in 2003.
2006, will be the year without boats.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger amanda said…

    i much prefer self check out as well. i also prefer it when people i don't know don't make akward comments about stuff i don't care about.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    Self checkout is a gift from God. People who deny you it are minons of lucifer.

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    I thought 2006 was the year of no railroad-pump-up-and-down-hobo-platforms...at least, that's what our projected flow-chart said. I mean, boat if you gotta. Smoke if you gotta.

    Ted and I share an affinity for lying down on things other than beds;
    You and Ted share an affinity for incredibly rewarding naps;
    You and I share nothing in common. Except for that I need to get a haircut, too.

    PS I had to teach one of my friends at school how to do self check-out and it's even more amazing to give the gift of self check-out to someone else

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    everyone NEEDS BOATS. if i knew anything about geography or buying a map or AAA i would canoe to georgia and force you into a boat. but i don't. is this possible?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1